Zoning & Planning
All Construction, Driveway, and Sign Permit Applications are required to be filed and submitted on the Village of Lake Delton Online Portal in digital format as of August 28, 2015.
Please note: You must make an appointment with the Building Inspector / Zoning Administrator department as it has no set hours. Call 608-254-2558 option 2 or email the Building Inspector / Zoning Administrator Department to schedule an appointment.
Regular Board Meetings
- 2nd Monday of the month; 2 pm.
- Supporting Staff Documents are due by 4:30 pm the Wednesday prior to the meeting.
- Residents/Developers: Agenda items requiring a committee meeting will follow the guidelines below for Committee Meetings.
- 4th Monday of the month with meetings called as needed. Meetings times will be determined by number of meetings required.
- Supporting Staff Documents are due by 4:30 pm the Wednesday prior to the meeting. Residents/Developers: Confirm with our staff the required deadline (typically 12 to 15 days prior to the required meeting). Special projects requiring public hearing notices (i.e. Conditional Use Permits, etc.) typically have earlier deadlines of 20 to 30 days depending on ordinance requirements. Please confirm the appropriate deadline requirements with the Zoning Department (permits) or clerk-treasurer's office (licensing).
Commercial Building, Additions, Alterations & New Commercial Permit Application (E Plan Exam)
Note: The Village of Lake Delton is now delegated through DSPS for commercial buildings and commercial plumbing code enforcement authority. The Village has contracted with E-Plan Exam to conduct plan reviews on our behalf. Any building requiring state plan review for building, HVAC, or plumbing may be submitted to the E-Plan Exam Commercial Plan Submission Portal.
Download the Conditional Use Permit Application (PDF).
A non-refundable $450 fee must accompany this application upon filing. (A PDF copy (digital copy) must be submitted with the application)