Property Tax Payments
First installments for real estate are due to the Village of Lake Delton on or before January 31st of each year. We do not accept payments after this time.
Second installments for real estate are due to the Sauk County Treasurer on or before July 31st of each year.
All personal property tax payments are to be paid to the Village of Lake Delton regardless of the time of year.
Ascent Land Records System (ALR)
- If the link doesn't work copy and paste this URL address into your browser: http://lrs.co.sauk.wi.us/AscentLandRecords/PropertyListing/RealEstateTaxParcel#/Search
- If you need assistance, please contact the Sauk County Treasurer's Office via phone at 608-355-3275.
Information on the Sauk County ALR
- Assessments: Assessment detail by year.
- Taxes: Tax history by year, links to tax payment history, a pdf copy of tax bill, and payoff calculator.
- Districts: Special District information (Lake, Sanitary, TIF, BID).
- Parcel History: History of tax parcel changes. Parcel history is not available for changes made prior to January 1, 2012. Changes made prior to this are available only by contacting the Treasurer/Real Property Lister's office.
- Documents: Documents related to selected tax parcel (Register of Deeds and Treasurer/Real Property Lister's documents). Please note there may be other documents related to this parcel that are not shown.
- Survey History: List of all surveys performed on selected parcels or on parents of selected parcels. Please note only documents processed by the Treasurer/Real Property Lister is shown. There may be surveys performed prior to January 1, 2012, that are not included in the search results.
- Parcel Map: Interactive map of the selected tax parcel. Maps are available for 'Active' parcels only.
It is highly recommended that this portal be accessed using Internet Explorer Version 9 or Internet Explorer Version 10 or Google Chrome Version 30 web browser. Certain features and functions may not perform correctly in previous or later versions of Internet Explorer or other web browsers, and, although these browsers may be used, their behavior or support will not be guaranteed.
We highly suggest accessing the "Help?" button in the upper right-hand corner of the home page of the Ascent web page. This help button has a lot of great information to help you navigate the site, definitions of commonly used terminology, etc.
You will notice in this help area that some features are not available to all counties. Some of these were specially added in other counties that utilize this tax/assessment program
The features that are not available for Sauk County users are:
- Viewing sales history
- Viewing permit information