What do I do first?

December 1 is the first day to register with the Administrator-Clerk-Treasurer and fill out paperwork (ETHCF-1, EL-169, EL-162) before you accept donations or begin campaigning or circulating papers for the spring election.

Show All Answers

1. Am I Eligible to Run for Village Trustee?
2. What do I do first?
3. What is the earliest date to circulate nomination papers?
4. When is the deadline for filing nomination papers?
5. What is the minimum number of signatures required?
6. Do I need to file campaign finance reports?
7. Who can sign my nomination papers?
8. Can I purchase a copy of voter’s names and mailing address for Village of Lake Delton, can I get that from the Municipal Clerk?